Wednesday 27 August 2014

Woman to woman crystal lake il

Woman To Woman Ob./Gyn. Doctor Ratings



Overall Patient Rating



Based on 2 Ratings



The Overall Average Patient Rating of Woman To Woman Ob./Gyn. when asked is excellent. Woman To Woman Ob./Gyn. has been reviewed by 2 patients. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.



The average wait time to see a doctor at Woman To Woman Ob./Gyn. as provided by patient reviews is 8 minutes . By comparison, the national average for a pre-vist wait time is 21 minutes.



Insurances Accepted



Information about Group Practices



What is a Group Practice?



Woman To Woman Ob./Gyn. Details



Recommended Reviews



Wow! I LOVE this place. I am so happy that the old obgyn's office staff turned me off and drove me back to woman-to-woman! First, there is no drama. Just get your stuff taken care of. Second, they are fantastically low priced! I asked my PCP what this red spot on my face actually was (he went on about a plastic surgeon. ) and thought I would just live with it instead of seeking removal (it's been there all my life). BUT, I happened to be sitting in the woman-to-woman lobby and picked up the binder for the medspa. I learned that this red spot was a cherry angioma and easily lasered off. So I asked Dr. Perlis about it and she told me I could have it lasered off for $25! Oh my goodness. It's gone now and I am so happy! $25. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment